Many situations call for a digital forensics investigation for members of the public. We will highlight a few of the most common needs in this section, but if you don’t see what you need help with here, don’t be alarmed, just reach out to us through email or a phone call. Details can be found on the Contact Us page.
The most common investigations for which we are engaged by members of the public are as follows:
- self-represented litigants needing digital evidence for use in court;
- victims of cyberbullying and their families;
- victims of harassment, including sexual harassment;
- those who suspect their computer, tablet or cell phone has been hacked; and
- those who suspect their spouse, partner or significant other of cheating or being unfaithful.